Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference 2021

Don Jazzy encourages me to be ‘stupid’ – Di’Ja

Mavin artist, Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name as Di’Ja, says CEO Mavin records, Don Jazzy, advises her to be ‘stupid.’

The Sierra Leonean Nigerian singer noted that it was the best way out of being moody.
On her Twitter handle @aphroDIJA, the ‘Falling for You’ crooner revealed Don Jazzy has really being a good manager to her.
“When Don Jazzy walks in, I would be like a little disturbed and he would encourage me to be crazy, be free and be myself, he would say be stupid, it is actually trying to be stupid you find your smartest moment.
“Because it is during that moment of being stupid you would realize something that would pay off.
“I think Music comes with a form of madness. You just have to be free, crazy, stupid and yourself. Don’t try to please everyone, please yourself even if it takes you to be crazy,” she said.

“I love my life. Grateful for all my blessings. My true happiness isn’t what you see on the outside. It is what I hold dearest on the inside. Happy girl, happy family,” the singer added.

Comments