Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference 2021

I’m not under any obligation to be friends with Chioma Akpotha – Mercy Johnson

Renowned Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has reacted to claims that she and her colleague, Chioma Akphota are at loggerheads.

There had been allegations that the duo who used to be close friends, were at arms length over some unresolved disputes.
In a chat with the Punch, Mercy reacted to the story, saying, “I do not have to be friends with everybody.
“I am not under any obligation to be friends with my colleagues,” the comic actress noted.
Akpotha, when contacted, said she would not stoop so low as to having beef with her once-close colleague because she is junior to her.
The Anambra state-born thespian said, “This is shocking for me. She is my junior colleague, I have no idea what people are saying.

“My life is so plain and I have no reason to have a beef with anybody in the industry,” the ‘Games men Play’ actress stated.

Comments